What Is Included In Your Home Inspection
A two or more hour inspection of the home that includes a non-destructive survey of the following:
- Structure-exterior, interior, attic, basement and crawl space.
- Air Conditioning.
The Inspector will discuss and explain his findings during the inspection. You will be able to ask questions.
You will receive:
- A verbal summary at the end of the inspection.
- The report emailed to you within 3 days.
- Detailed findings and recommendations, which can be used as a reference and maintenance manual.
Reference Material included on our website for you to use:
- Your Home
- Useful Information
- Newsletter updated monthly
- Helpful links
Reference material included in the report: (as needed for the condition of the house)
- Your Plumbing System
- All About Roofs
- The Facts About Exterior Walls
- Give Your Attic a Breath of Fresh Air
- Electrical Power and Safety in Your Home
- Wet Basements and Crawl Spaces
- Maintaining Your Home
Why Our Services Are Outstanding
- We care. We do each inspection like it is for a family member.
- We will be your advisors as long as own and live in your home.
- You can call our office for additional free advice for as long as you live in the home.